Photos are one of the most important parts of your listing because they allow potential buyers to see the exact condition of the items, and help them decide whether to buy or not. We recommend including more than one photo to help increase your chances of a successful sale.
What is the policy?
The following are not allowed:
- Photos with added text, artwork or marketing material
- Photos that don’t represent the item
- Placeholder images used to convey messages
- Stock photos for used, damaged, or defective items
- Photos with added borders
- Watermarks of any type, including those used for ownership attributions
Why does KreziCart have this policy?
High-quality images improve the buying experience, so listings that follow these rules are more likely to sell.
Any activity that doesn’t follow KreziCart Image policy could result in a range of actions including for example: Listing deleted, hiding listing from search results and account suspension.