- The Kryonaut thermal paste was specially developed for the extremely demanding applications and the highest requirements of the overlocking community. Kryonaut is also recommended as a top product for critical cooling systems in the industrial sector.
- Kryonaut is a silicone-based paste that allows the use of more aluminium in its mix, resulting in better thermal performance and lower operating temperatures.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste
“Kryo” – the Greek word for “cold”, which is also used in cryogenics – indicates that Kryonaut Thermal Paste is specifically designed for use at low temperatures – it was developed for the true “cryouts” of “extreme overclockers”.
Excellent Thermal Conductivity
The contained nanoparticles of aluminium and zinc oxide enable the alignment of the connected surfaces of components such as the processor contact plate or the water block to ensure perfect thermal conductivity.
Kryonaut Thermal Paste
It allows excellent heat conduction between components such as CPU, GPU, LEDs, heat dissipation fin plates and fans. The way it is applied ensures ease of use.
- Properties: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is an extremely high-performance thermal paste that can also develop its performance in the low-temperature range. Kryonaut thermal paste does not harden and has a high long-term stability.
- Application: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is used in applications that require high temperature resistance, e.g. applications in electrical engineering – especially in computer technology. In addition, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut covers a wide range of applications and can be used in many industries. Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is particularly suitable for application with the Thermal Grizzly applicator. However, it can also be applied with a brush, spatula, screen and pad printing.
- Stockage : Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut should be stored in dry rooms at room temperature and in its original packaging.