50 Ft. 3/8″ Split Wire Loom Conduit Polyethylene Tubing
for Split Wire Loom in Different Sizes, Colors, & Lengths
Polyethylene split loom tubing has become one of the most popular conduits for holding groups of wires in position and protecting the wires against abrasion or crushing.
The split that runs along the whole length of the loom makes wire insertion easy and once the wire run is inserted, the split remains closed.
· Ideal for various automotive, home, marine, industrial wiring applications, etc …
· Ribbed design allows for a flexible tube that is easy to install
· When bent or twisted, the split remains closed
· Resistant to abrasion, gasoline, oil, and many other chemicals
- Operating range of -40˚ to 200˚F (-40˚C to 93˚C)
· Available sizes: 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″
· Lengths: 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100 ft.
This Wire Loom is measured by interior diameter (ID)