Ideal for Seedings, Cuttings, Flowers, Veggies, Herbs, House Plants and More
1 High output T5 full daylight spectrum bulb for faster growth with 15-20% more lumens.
– Internal reflective finish directs more light to plants.
– The cool design lets you position the light closer for healthier, hardier plants.
– Simple toggle clamp for easy lamp height adjustment.
Head Start T5 Grow Light System from iPower
Premium-Quality fluorescent fixture
Premium-Quality fluorescent fixture with
wide reflector and one T5 bulb provides
Super Easy Assembly
Super easy assembly.
54 Watt With 15-20% More Lumens
T5 high output full daylight spectrum
6-feet grounded cord with On/Off
Description du produit
iPower’s T5 System delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any growing environment. These daisy-chainable systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden’s design. By combining high-efficiency aluminum reflector with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs and put out double the energy of normal fluorescent systems.
- PERFECT FOR INDOOR PLANTS: Light system for starting seeds, propagating cuttings and growing indoor flowers and houseplants
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE AND STURDY: Feather-Touch height-adjustment mechanism raises or lowers fixture easily, whole frame is made of metal and very sturdy
- PREMIUM QUALITY UL/CSA LISTED: T5 high output fluorescent fixture with wide reflector and one T5 bulb provides maximum coverage
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: high output full daylight spectrum bulb and super reflective internal finish, 6′ grounded cord with On/Off switch
- Measures approximately 50 by 18-1/2 by 30 Inch, Super easy assembly, Warranty: 1 year
2 – Vertical Leg Bar
2 – Foot Bar
2 – Hex Bolts
1 – Hex Key / Allen Wrench
1 – Crossbar with Cord & Lock
1 – T5 Fluorescent Fixture
1 – T5 High Output Fluorescent Lamp
1 – Power Cord with On/Off Switch
- Install the two foot bars onto the vertical leg bars perpendicularly. Align the center of the foot bar to the end of the leg bar with the tapped screw hole. Secure the foot bars to the vertical leg bars with the two 4mm hex bolts with the Allen wrench provided.
- Set the crossbar on a sturdy flat surface with the square slots facing up. With the foot bar attached, slide the other end of the leg bar into the crossbar. Be sure that the leg bars are seated firmly into the crossbar.
- Stand the structure up. We recommend positioning it over a chair or other elevated surface in preparation for hanging your light fixture.
- Set the light fixture under the crossbar as shown in figure and pull down the hanger cables. Attach the hanger clips on the T5 fixture to the rings on the adjustable cables.
- You may adjust the height of the light fixture by adjusting the length of cord at the center of the crossbar, and setting the height by securing the locking mechanism against the crossbar.