What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Depending on your location, your package can take around 3 - 20 days to arrive
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, etc) on items sold by Sellers on KreziCart?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on KreziCart. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
- The location being a dangerous place
- At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
At this time KreziCart does not do CoD (Cash on delivery)
Does KreziCart deliver internationally?
Yes we ship to over 50 countries & regions!
Why is my package taking so long?
- Seller shipped late
- Severe Weather
- Processing time. The shipment goes from a fulfilment center to several processing centers until it reaches its destination.
- Distance. The most common factor influencing the delivery time and causing a late delivery is the travelling distance of the packages. Shipping within the same continent, and worldwide with the same transportation method, will result in different estimated delivery time.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up? (Haiti Only)
Returns are easy. Contact Us to initiate a return. You will receive an email or call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return. For more information please visit our Return Policy.