HyperX Alloy Origins Core Wired Gaming Mechanical Keyboard (Renewed)
Condition: Certified – Refurbished
- HyperX Red mechanical switches
- Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Portable design with detachable USB Type-C cable
- Dazzling RGB lighting with dynamic effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
- Three adjustable keyboard angles
- Onboard memory for three profiles
- Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover
The HyperX Alloy Origins Core is an ultra-compact, sturdy tenkeyless keyboard featuring custom Linear HyperX Red mechanical switches designed to give gamers the best blend of style, performance, and reliability. These key switches have exposed LEDs for stunning lighting with an actuation force and travel distance elegantly balanced for responsiveness and accuracy. Alloy Origins Core is built with a full aluminum body so it stays rigid and stable when keystrokes are flying, and also features keyboard feet that let you choose from three different tilt levels. Its compact TKL design frees up space for mouse movement in desktop setups where space is at a premium, and it also features a detachable USB Type-C cable for supreme portability. This is a Certified Refurbished product backed by a 90-day warranty.
HyperX Red Mechanical Switches
The key switches are custom-designed to be a balance of responsiveness and accuracy, featuring a short travel time and low actuation force. They’re also reliable, rated for 80 million keypresses with no loss of quality.
Full Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Body
The aluminum casing keeps the keyboard structurally sound and stable, when the action gets intense and the game hangs in the balance; battle after battle, night after night.
Ultra-Compact TKL Design with Detachable USB Type-C Cable
The sleek tenkeyless form factor gives you more space for rapid mouse movements, especially in desktop setups that are too tight for a full-sized keyboard. It also has a detachable cable so it’s easy to take on the go.
RGB Backlit Keys with Radiant Lighting Effects
HyperX mechanical switches feature an exposed LED for brighter, more luminous RGB lighting.
Advanced Customization with HyperX NGENUITY Software
Customize your lighting, craft macros, and adjust Game Mode with HyperX NGENUITY Software. This powerful, yet easy-to-use program lets you set per-key lighting, layer dazzling lighting effects. It also lets you add scores of other personalized touches to your NGENUITY-compatible products.
Three Adjustable Keyboard Tilt Angles
Adjust the two-step keyboard feet for three different angle settings (3, 7, or 11 degree), whichever makes your wrists the most comfortable.
Onboard Memory for Three Profiles
Create your own custom-designed lightshows, save them directly to the keyboard, and take them with you on the go.
Game Mode, 100% Anti-Ghosting, and N-Key Rollover
Ensure that all your keypresses register and that you’re not accidentally taking yourself out of the game in key moments.
- HyperX Alloy Origins Core Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Linear HyperX Red Switch (Renewed)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
HyperX Alloy Origins Core Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Linear HyperX Red Switch
- Switch: HyperX Switch
- Type: Mechanical
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects:
- Per key RGB lighting
- 2 and 5 brightness levels
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB Type-C to USB Type-A
- Anti-ghosting: 100% anti-ghosting
- Key rollover: N-key mode
- LED indicator: Yes
- Media control: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- OS compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Layout: English (US)
- Switch: HyperX Red
- Operation style: Linear, Tactile
- Actuation force: 45g
- Key travel distance: 1.8 mm
- Total travel: 3.8 mm
- Life span (keystrokes): 80 million
- Type: Detachable, braided
- Length: 1.8 m
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 360.0 mm
- Depth:132.5 mm
- Height: 34.5 mm
- Weight (keyboard and cable): 900 g