The heat mat provides warmth to the seeds for quicker germination and rooting. For the best results, we recommend an seed starting tray with starter plugs, and an humidity dome.
Simply remove the plugs from the tray when healthy white roots are visible, usually between 5-14 days after germination. These rooted plugs can be planted directly into any growing substrate.
Starting seeds this way speeds up germination time and is a great way to give your plants a head start.
Size : 20.75*20 ” (52*52.5cm)
Waterproof Level :IP67
Maintains Temperature: 70°F-85°F (24℃-30℃）
Certification:MET FCC CE Certification
Using the Seed Starter Heat Mat:
1. Locate a flat, dry surface of the appropriate size for your heat mat.
Avoid cold surfaces, and they will counteract the heating ability of the heat mat.
2. Plug the heat mat’s electrical cord into a standard 220-volt outlet.
3. Place a propagation tray or other plant container on the heat mat. For best results, cover seedlings/cuttings with a humidity dome.
Failure to observe the following safety guidelines may result in fire, electrical shock and/or damage to the heat mat.
1. Never allow the heat mat to become submerged in water or any other liquid.
2. Don’t place the heat mat on or under any other heating, warming or insulating device.
3. Don’t place the heat mat on rough or pointed surfaces, as this can damage it.
1X Seedling Heat Mat