Hisense U6G Series 50″ 4K ULED Android Smart TV – 2021 Model
We’re bringing Quantum Dot Color to the people. Enjoy over one billion colors, without worrying about how many commas are on the price tag. You’re welcome. The U6G also has 4K resolution, Dolby Vision HDR and Full Array Local Dimming Zones.
Sounds like science, looks like a way more expensive set. Especially with a quad-core processor managing all the algorithms that add up to more colors, more precision and more ooohhh.
- 4K ULED: Like great, but better. The 50U6G has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion…we could go on. It’s the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Dolby Vision | Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scence.
- Android TV: Customize your Android TV home screen to display your favorite apps, shows, and movies. Cue the latest episode, pick up where you left off, or jump to a new show on your go-to app in no time.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: See over one billion shades. Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LCD TV. We could get into the science. But it’s a lot easier to say it
makes every day look like the 4th of July.
- FilmMaker Mode: This technology is a collaboration between film-makers, Hollywood studios, consumer electronics companies and the UHD Alliance. Filmmaker Mode displays content exactly as it was intended by the filmmakers.
- Google Assistant: Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by
connecting smart home devices.
- Voice Remote: With the voice remote, you can open apps, adjust the volume, and search for your favorite shows using your voice. Just press the Google Assistant button on your remote to talk to Google.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones: Let’s start with the science. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This is 600 nits peak brightness across 32 local dimming zones. A picture that’s brighter
and perfectly lit in any light condition.
What’s in the box:
- Hisense U6G Series 50″ Smart TV
- Power Cord
- Voice Remote
- Quick Start Guide
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 49.5 inches
- Screen Type: LCD
- Smart TV: Yes (Android TV)
- Screen Resolution: 4K UHD, 3840x2160p
- Local Dimming: Yes, 32 zones
- Peak Brightness: Up to 600nits
- Wide Color Gamut: Yes, Quantum Dot
- Motion Rate: 240
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- HDR: Yes (Dolby Vision/HDR10/HDR10+/HLG)
- Backlight Type Source: Full Array
- Audio Output Power: 10Wx2
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- Power Consumption: 160W
- Power Supply (Voltage/Hz): AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Wi-Fi Built In: Yes (802.11ac 2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 4 x HDMI 2.0
- 1 x Ethernet
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RF Antenna
- 1 x RCA Composite Video Input
- 1 x L/R Audio Input for Composite
- 1 x Digital Audio Output (Optical)
- 1 x Earphone/Audio Output
- Other Features:
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Parental Control
- Closed Caption
- Sleep Timer
- Built-In Google Assistant
- Works With Alexa
- Built-In Chromecast
- Web Browser
- 4K Upscale
- Wall Mount: VESA 300 x 200 mm
- without stand: 43.8 x 25.4 x 3.1″
- with stand: 43.8 x 27.8 x 8.9″
- Stand Width: 31.3″ x 8.9″
- without stand: 27.8 lbs.
- with stand: 28.2 lbs.