Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the KreziCart website (the “Site”). These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of this website, “seller”, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer KreziCart The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Use of the KreziCart Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Haitians governing laws. If you are a minor under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of KreziCart and shall not transact or use KreziCart website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on KreziCart.com , such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of KreziCart. KreziCart reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to KreziCart if it is brought to KreziCart’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that KreziCart shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to KreziCart , You agree and understand that You are communicating with KreziCart through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from KreziCart periodically. KreziCart may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. KreziCart does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. KreziCart reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, KreziCart may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such event KreziCart reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in USD. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Haiti and the other countries where KreziCart is available for making payments to KreziCart.
Contents Posted on Platform
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- list, post, or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an KreziCart policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems
- transfer your KreziCart account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm KreziCart or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of KreziCart ;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- using our system to send money from a country and withdraw it in another country, we will cancel your transfer, refund your money and ban your account! We are not a money transfer business.
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to KreziCart . Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to KreziCart or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you;
- commercialize any KreziCart application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of KreziCart ;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures used to provide the Services.
If we believe you are abusing KreziCart and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours. KreziCart can’t guarantee exact listing duration.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and the item offered.
- Content that violates any of KreziCart’s policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at KreziCart ‘s discretion,
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information.
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer’s location, browsing site, search query and history;
- item’s location, listing format, price and shipping cost, end time, history, terms of service, and relevance to the user query;
- seller’s history, including listing practices, Detailed Seller Ratings, Feedback, and defect rate; and
- number of listings matching the buyer’s query,
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer,
- URL links and Meta tags that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
While availing any of the payment method(s) offered at KreziCart, KreziCart will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank(s)”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
The Wallet (“Wallet”) is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your KreziCart account. You can maintain a balance of money with KreziCart and redeem it at your convenience.
KreziCart will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Wallet.
Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the payment options.
Refund of Wallet Amount: Your wallet comprises of three types of balances – Store credit (which is a credit granted by KreziCart typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that you added to wallet to pay for future orders on KreziCart) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by KreziCart purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable While Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will KreziCart be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
We at KreziCart respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by KreziCart and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Cancellation of order
KreziCart reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where KreziCart is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the KreziCart policy or for any reason. However, KreziCart will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL KreziCart BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF KreziCart HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
KREZICART AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MATTER ARISING HEREFROM, RELATED OR CONNECTED TO OUR GOODS AND SERVICES IS AT THE COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION.