Type:Solar Power Meters
Display Type:LCD Display
1. Make sure that the battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the type of battery before first installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize losses.
3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
It is not suitable for nickel metal hydride batteries, lithium ions or batteries.
4. The charge controller is only suitable for the regulation of solar modules. Never connect another load source to the charge controller.
1. Build-in industrial microcontroller.
2. One-key configuration, digital display, automatic memory function.
3. Fully pwm-load management load.
4. Build-in short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse protection, over load protection
5. Dual mosfet Reverse current protection, low heat productions.
Connection of the system:
1. Connect the battery to the charge controller plus and minus. 1 will be displayed, in case of detecting 12 V battery, 2 in case of detecting 24 V battery.
2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the plus and minus regulator.
3. Connect to the consumer for the charge controller plus and minus. the reverse order applies when uninstalling!
An incorrect sequence order can damage the controller!
1 x Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller
1.Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2.Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.