Apple iPhone 8 64GB Factory Unlocked Verizon AT&T T-Mobile Sprint Very Good
FULLY UNLOCKED FOR ALL CARRIERS WORLDWIDE
- Apple iPhone 8 Unlocked
- Generic Box with a charger
- Sim Card not included
iPhone 8 is a new generation of iPhone. Designed with most durable glass and a stronger aerospace grade aluminum band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. 4.7-inch Retina HD display with True Tone. The 12MP camera comes with a new sensor and advanced image signal processor. Powered by A11 Bionic, a most powerful smartphone chip. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone 8, intelligence has never looked better.
BODY Dimensions 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
Weight 148 g (5.22 oz)
Build Front/back glass, aluminum frame
IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
DISPLAY Type Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
Protection Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
625 nits max brightness
Wide color gamut
3D Touch display & home button
PLATFORM OS iOS 11, upgradable to iOS 13.1.2
Chipset Apple A11 Bionic (10 nm)
CPU Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
GPU Apple GPU (three-core graphics)
MEMORY Card slot No
Internal 64GB 2GB RAM
MAIN CAMERA Single 12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF, OIS
Features Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
Video [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps
SELFIE CAMERA Single 7 MP, f/2.2
Features Face detection, HDR, panorama
Video [email protected]
SOUND Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery (6.96 Wh)
Charging Fast Battery Charging 15W: 50% in 30 min
USB Power Delivery 2.0
Qi Wireless Charging
Talk Time Up to 14 h (3G)
Music Play Up to 40 h
A: Please do a hard reset on the phone that usually resolves all issues. If still persist please contact us and we will ship out a new battery as that could be also be the reason that it might doing that.
Please do a hard reset by holding down the volume up button plus home button and power button for a few seconds this will reboot the system and get corrected..
Q: Why there is no service or the sim is not working.
A: Please know that some carriers require that you activate the phone first in order for you to get service. Please make sure if your carrier requires that. Carriers that do require that are MetroPcs, Cricket, StraightTalk.
Q: Why the data is still not working or cant add it.
A: Some Carriers require that you add or register the imei with them or in there system in order for the APN settings to be accepted or work. Please make sure that by either calling them or going to there location.
Q: My phone is not turning on.
A: Connect the phone to the charger and hard reset the phone please see above for instruction. Please check to see if the charger is not defective.
Q: I dont see my refund.
A: If you had used a debit or credit card it can take up to 5 business days for your bank to credit your account for the refund. After this time if you still don’t see the refund please call PayPal.
Q: Why was my order not canceled.
A: All cancellations must be done within an hour of the item purchase by going to my KreziCart purchase history and request a cancel from the drop down menu on the right of the item. You may return it for a full refund.
DATA AND MESSAGING NOT WORKING? PLEASE READ BELOW TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
Please set up your APN settings, you can find these settings on your carrier’s website or you can call them and they will walk you through the setup, please also note sometimes you may need to do a system update on the phone first before setting up the APN settings.
How to set up your Phone on non-Verizon Networks
1. Insert the battery and sim card then turn on the phone
2. Select the language you want to use and press next.
3. Next is the activation screen. At the bottom right hand side, there is a button that says “Use Wifi”. Select that option and set up the phone as you normally would. *Please note: if you are not using Verizon, the phone will tell you that your sim is not Verizon. This does not mean it doesn’t recognize your sim, it just means it is not a Verizon sim.*
4. Once you get to the main screen, open up your apps drawer (It is an icon with a bunch of squares called apps)
5. Find your settings (looks like a gear).
6. Once you get to your settings, there will be an option called “More Networks”, select that. Then on the next screen go to the “Mobile Networks”. Finally, go to the “Access Point Names”.
7. You can google your correct APN setting simply by searching: “ APN settings (enter provider here)” Example: Galaxy S5 APN setting t-mobile.
8. After that, restart the phone and it should be working fine! If there are any further issues, please contact us for additional instructions.
9. If 4g is not working please do a system update and input the APN and this will resolve it
HOW TO DO A SYSTEM UPDATE :
To update the software
• Make sure your device is fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
• From the device home screen, pull down the notification shade and tap Settings.
• Under the System category, tap about device.
• Tap Software update > Check for updates.
• Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
|Physical||Looks like new at
|Some signs of use such as
light body scratches
|Moderate signs of use such as
small scratches or dents
|Battery Life||Minimum 85%||Minimum 80%||Minimum 80%|
|Warranty||One- Year Award Winning Allstate Warranty|