19 IN 1 110V 60W Electric Soldering Iron Kit Adjustable Temperature Welding Starter Tool
Surely satisfy your de-soldering and soldering needs .
Easily deal with PCB projects or wood burning work, solder loose wires and circuits of small gauge, repair jewelry, LED lights of various kinds and intricate pieces of computers, replace TV capacitors or accessories, and work on small parts for RC cars, micro drones or any other trinkets of your children.
- The Sponge-Lined Carry Case is definitely a must to keep all the units together, very handy for transporting
- The 60W 110V Soldering Iron is upgraded in heat-resistant material; it is more efficient in heat dissipation, helping to reduce the temperature of the handle and avoiding the plastic melting by the heat
- The Soldering Iron works at adjustable temperatures from 200~450℃; plug-and-play and with LED indicator
- The Soldering Iron heats up quickly and you do not need a soldering station any more. Surely excellent experience the soldering iron will bring to you!
- No Need Soldering Station, just plug and play with Soft grip handle design for maximum comfort and reduced slippage.
- The Desoldering Vacuum Pump made from aluminum alloy and plastic features good suction, smooth action, and sturdy construction
- Five Soldering Iron Tips Kit can meet different basic soldering jobs.
- Power: 60W
- Work Voltage: 110V
- Temp Rang: 200℃ – 450 ℃
- Plug: US plug
- Tweezer: ESD-15, ength 4.7inches
- Soldering Iron Stand: Steel
- Tips Model: 900M series
- Desoldering Pump: Plastic and aluminum alloy
- Carry Bag: PU leather
1 x Soldering Iron
1 x Desoldering Pump
1 x Tin Wire Tube
1 x Solder Wick
1 x Soldering Iron Stand
1 x Cleaning Sponge
1 x Tweezers
1 x PU Carry Bag
5 x Soldering Iron Tip (1 x pointed head;1 x round pointed head;1 x cutter head;1 x the horseshoe head;1 x flat head)
6 x Double-Sided Solder Assist Tool
How to solder:
1. Clean the electronic components to be soldered；
2. Once iron reaches temperature(not too high, recommend 300°/ 572°F)；
3. Apply a little solder to the heated iron tip to prevent oxidation, then rub the iron tip to evenly extend the solder to the surface of the iron tip；
4. Start to solder.